5 Things to Do in Summerlin That You Won't Find on the Strip
Summerlin is a master-planned community in the Las Vegas Valley that offers a variety of activities and attractions for residents and visitors alike. While the Strip is home to some of the most famous casinos and shows in the world, Summerlin has its own unique charms. Here are five things to do in Summerlin that you won’t find on the Strip:
- Explore Red Rock Canyon National Conservation Area. Red Rock Canyon is a desert oasis just minutes from Summerlin. With its towering red rocks, hiking trails, and scenic drive, Red Rock Canyon is a popular destination for outdoor enthusiasts.
Red Rock Canyon National Conservation Area
- Visit the Donald W. Reynolds Cultural Center. The Reynolds Cultural Center is home to the Nevada Ballet Theatre, the Summerlin Symphony Orchestra, and the Summerlin Library and Performing Arts Center. The center also hosts a variety of other cultural events throughout the year, from art exhibits to concerts.
Donald W. Reynolds Cultural Center
- Take a hike in the Spring Mountains. The Spring Mountains are a range of mountains located just west of Summerlin. With over 100 miles of hiking trails, the Spring Mountains are a great place to escape the hustle and bustle of the city.
- Go shopping at Downtown Summerlin. Downtown Summerlin is a pedestrian-friendly shopping district with over 100 stores and restaurants. The district also has a variety of art galleries and cultural attractions.
- Visit the Las Vegas Aviators. The Las Vegas Aviators are a minor league baseball team that plays in the Pacific Coast League. The Aviators play their home games at Las Vegas Ballpark, which is located in Downtown Summerlin.
Las Vegas Aviators
These are just a few of the many things to do in Summerlin. With its variety of activities and attractions, Summerlin is a great place to live, work, and play.
I hope this blog post has inspired you to explore Summerlin and all that it has to offer.